Internship in Accounting Team
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you passionate about accounting? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial
information? We’re looking for someone like this to:
• execute standard Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset, General Ledger activities, including Travel & Expense transactions
• support month-end closing processes and perform an analytical review of balance sheet accounts
• provide detailed comments on significant movements caused by unusual business activities
• ensure completion of assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner
• build a strong network and collaborate with various finance departments across organization to ensure the quality and fast information flow
• propose and implement continuous improvements initiatives to manage properly deficiencies within a process
Your paid internship will last 6 months with
possibility of extension, based on 40 hours/week.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in
Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park.
Our role is to provide holistic accounting, financial
reporting and controlling services for all the nonbank
legal entities located in EMEA and
We offer variety of accounting services which
ranges from Accounts Payable and Receivable,
Intercompany, General Ledger, Taxes.
• university degree preferably in accounting, finance or controlling
• accounting knowledge
• good written and spoken English language skills
• good MS Excel skills (vlookup, hlookup, pivot table)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.