Be a part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Corporate Platforms team at our shared service center in Krakow, Poland. You will manage a portfolio of IT solutions supporting key strategies of PMI as well as initiate and run projects. Foremost, you will mobilize and lead cross-functional internal and external teams.
Your day to day :• Engaging with senior stakeholders to understand business evolution and design the solutions roadmap.
• Leading and governing the portfolio of IT solutions under your responsibility to ensure functional and technical evolution of these solutions.
• Provide each solution as a self-service, friction-less and easy to consume service supporting key finance processes.
• Set up specific objective, supervise operational metrics of usage and availability in order to initiate actions to improve solution adoption.
• Leading a diverse and distributed team of subject matter specialists, finding ways to optimize project approach and execution methodologies, improving team collaboration.
• In charge of the communication, regularly reporting progress to partners and ensuring that related documents are complete and up-to-date.
Who we’re looking for• Confirmed experience in leading and delivering large and sophisticated IT solutions for high-pace global transformations within finance domain.
• Seasoned experience of product management, Agile delivery tools and methodologies (e.g. SAFE).
• Strong sense of accountability in driving results and decision-making.
• A collaborative approach, comfortable in dealing with all types of external and internal partners with a consumer-centric mindset.
• Passion for continuous learning in a changing environment.
• Expertise in the setup and management of distributed teams and in motivating project teams and/or indirect team members.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively within the organization.
• Outspoken team leader able to bring the best out of team members coupled with a creative thinking.
We offer:Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
We offer:• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Find a new pathOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.