Risk Specialist Model Oversight & Governance
Job Reference #
Do you have already have 2-3 years of experience in a control function, strong analytical & organisational skills and want to contribute towards building a robust oversight & governance and reporting within the Model Oversight & Governance function at UBS, collaborating with colleagues across the Bank towards the implementation and production of a robust control framework on the Bank's performance against its model risk appetite?
We are looking for someone like that to be integral to the growth of the Model Oversight & Governance Team and its service offering.
• Mange & lead development, implementation and maintenance of the model risk oversight & governance framework, producing periodic high quality, value-adding model risk reports & assessments around key performance metrics and control status
• Define, design and establish model risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience, including but not limited to senior management, governance boards / committees and externally to auditors/regulators
You will be part of the Model Oversight & Governance team at UBS Business Solutions. The team is responsible to establish an efficient and effective governance framework for model risk including respective committee structures and senior management reporting.
• Quantitative academic or business administration background and 2-3 years experience in a control function
• High proficiency in Office 365 and best knowledge of other analytical/reporting tools/process automation
• Ability to help creating an open and participative environment with effective team work and communication
• Highest level of integrity and professionalism and striving for efficient delivery
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.