Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is a power of its people – and we need people with passion, who want to make the future by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. This is true for our businesses, as well as for the functions enabling the business transition, such as HR.
In HR Operations, we empower performance by creating exceptional HR experiences. As our organization matures, we are currently looking for passionate HR professionals to join our HR Advice team dedicated for managers and employees in DACH region. The main purpose of the role is to partner with line managers on a broad range of HR matters and provide seamless end-to-end resolution of HR queries to line managers and employees. Queries may include, but not limited to: Performance Management, Development, Policy Guidance, Exit/ Redundancy management; Absence management; Leave, Retirement, Benefits advice, and specific site/location practices. The HR Advisors are also to provide coaching and feedback to line managers, equipping them to deal with HR related matters related to their teams.
• Responsible for delivering HR advice to line managers and employees in the DACH region
• Supporting managers in moments that matter for employee experience
• Diagnose incoming requests, as well as proactively identify needs of the line manager and/or employee; subsequently take ownership for resolution or determine correct routing to other parts of the HR model.
• Provide guidance and practical expertise to Line Managers on policy-related issues to ensure the best performance of his/her team and the individuals within it.
• Provide insight to the business through data analytics;
• Provide coaching and feedback to line managers, equipping them to deal with HR related matters
• Establish a strong working relationship with HR colleagues in country and across various parts of HR model to enable effective partnership when situations require it
- Previous experience in HR role requiring advisory and business partnering skills, within international structures
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to coach and offer advice, including ability to diagnose business needs and offer a possible alternative solution
- Skills in having effective contracting conversations, with the ability to manage expectations and bring a constructive challenge
- Partnering skills and understanding how HR can contribute to the business
- HR Information & Analysis skills
- People-centric mindset and understanding of importance of experience in moments that matter
- Ownership - end to end accountability for resolution
- CI mindset
- Project management experience will be an asset
- Fluent English
- Fluent German
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects