We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the global VP-Talent Management with a dotted line to the local HR Head, this position leads a team of talent acquisition and talent development professionals throughout the supported geographies. This position is part of the global Talent Management leadership team, providing input and insights into the design implementation of our global talent management programs - and has primary responsibility for Talent Sourcing process design for Europe, Russia, the United States and Latin America.
Also, to support a holistic employee experience – from hire to retire – that assures we attract, motivate, develop and support the best talent with the right skills to deliver the world's best direct selling opportunity. As part of a global Center of Excellence, this position is focused on understanding and supporting local talent needs in Europe and Russia.
- Talent Acquisition including designing, developing and executing of sourcing strategies
- Talent Acquisition process design for West Markets (US, Latin America, Europe, Russia)
- Consulting with HR business partners and local leaders to understand talent needs in Europe and Russia and provide solutions for the following:
- Employment Branding
- Employee Learning and Development
- Leadership Development
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Performance Management
- Employee Experience
- Leading one or more global talent management programs and/or talent roundtables (global forum for exchange of ideas between Amway talent management team members)
- Additionally, support Talent Management programs as necessary to identify top talents and building up a talent pool
- Participate in global talent management initiatives
What you’ll need:
- University Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Administration
- 10 or more years in multi-national/global corporation with significant experience in Talent Acquisition program design and execution
- Experience in working with US-based operations preferred
- Experience in Talent Management
- Creatively leveraging enterprise-wide resources to make things happen
- A data-driven evidence-based approach to development solutions
- Communicating and presenting complex concepts, both verbally and written to all levels of the organization
- Planning, organizing and monitoring and controlling multiple projects simultaneously
- Making strategic connections to deliver practical solutions in a cost-effective manner
- change agile – demonstrated ability to operate effectively and remain energized in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- English language proficiency
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive office location near Krakow City Center (High5ive)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Product discount
- Fruit Delivery
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Numerous company events and office initiatives (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days, charities, MyWay program)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.