Test Automation Engineer – Digital Ledger Technology
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology and have keen eye for detail? Do you have the drive to innovate and automation? We’re looking for a specialist to join us!
• Create and support test automation framework and appropriate technologies e.g. FitNesse
• Analyse and develop testing approach for new features
• Validate solution meets business acceptance criteria
• Work closely with other team members and provide expertise
• Support existing automated test cases
• Test environments support
• Provide test evidence and sign off for releases
Digital Platforms Technology department in Poland contains multiple teams (60+ people) looking after modern applications within Investment Banking space. That includes Data streaming & AI platform, UBS Neo, integration with Symphony collaboration platform, tools optimizing engineering productivity and a newly formed Tokenisation team building DLT solutions.
• Excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
• Very good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools like JIRA
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Very good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
• Practical experience with test automation tools
• Experience with Web Services, Sockets and REST API testing
• CI/CD including usage of tools like: GitHub, TeamCity, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Gradle, Sonar
• Experience using containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Good knowledge of Java and testing frameworks
You may have:
• Experience with FitNesse
• Experience in BDD or TDD
• Experience with cloud providers like MS Azure
• Experience in DLT (Distributed Ledger Technologies) / blockchain
• Focused on quality
• An excellent communicator
• Aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
• Quick learner
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.