Lead the operational and administrative activities for the EMEA Citi Private Bank Operations and Technology (CPB O&T) organization, which includes:
- Supporting and serving as a trusted advisor to the EMEA CPB O&T Head and management
- Oversight of EMEA financials and headcount forecasting and planning, delivering strong financial management discipline
- Acting as a main point of contact for all EMEA corporate partners including Finance, Procurement, HR, Recruitment, Legal, Risk & Controls, etc.
- Identifying opportunities and risks; creating and executing on plans to address
- Partner closely with CPB O&T Business Managers and Product/Function Heads on EMEA related items
- Support operational and technology initiatives implementation across region
- Performing role of Business Manager for certain global function on top of regional assignment
- Partner with EMEA technology managers to develop and maintain their book of work, using Citi’s PTS-W (Portfolio Tracking System-Workspace) to help manage financials and Headcount control, including program/project resource and spend forecasts, actuals, variance reporting, and program closure.
- Provide transparency of CPB O&T with all key stakeholders through effective communication via activities such as town halls, organization announcements, management reporting, etc.
- Drive resource and location strategy for the region, including the management of all hiring activities
- Identify and implement efficiencies to improve the organization
- Preferably with 8 -10 years of experience.
- Excellent communications skills. English mandatory – very good written and spoken.
- Experience in financial reporting and budgeting
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Proven ability to build relationships and partnerships
- Ability to work with senior managers and hold people accountable without formal authority
- Understanding of complex work environment
- Team Player and Self-motivator
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in project management/project management office a plus
- Significant senior management exposure, opportunity to work with experienced professionals located worldwide
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible