BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGEAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes and technologies. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
As a Quality Applications Engineer you will be responsible for coordinate and execute System and Process Integration activities (projects & changes) for specific Quality Applications, in order to meet technical and business needs. Link between business, IT and vendors and ensure adequate follow-up on key milestones (requirement gathering, validation documentation, UAT script writing, development & testing etc.)
Guide and support business to introduce new functionalities and improvements that aim at harmonizing system landscape for specific Quality Applications.
- Support the development and testing of specific Quality Applications for product and process quality enhancements, technical alternatives, designs, standards, tests and validation documentation under low level of supervision
- Coordinate project/change management activities and facilitate involvement of stakeholders (Business, IS Quality, IT Support, Vendors etc.)
- Track project/activity progress/status of specific Quality Applications and recommend revisions of timelines and resource requirements
- Draft UAT scripts in close collaboration with business SMEs and validation teams
- Handle first-line support functions (non-technical issues, report requests, system modifications)
- Contribute to CAB meetings and support IT Service Manager and Business System Owner in prioritizing change requests as per business importance
- Master information technology tools which are available and ensure an effective usage to meet business objectives and needs
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 1-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in tobacco industry or in a multinational environment
- Knowledge of - and experience with - IT Systems change management processes
- Exposure to the area of data analytics
- Experience in taking care of external vendors and third parties
- Experience in computerized system validation (CSV/GAMP5) would be an asset
- Project management
- Data-driven mindset
- Analytical & problem-solving orientation
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.