Application Support Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a person interested in tools like Unix, PL/SQL? Do you have ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We’re looking for an IT support analyst to:
• support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• maintain a knowledge database
You’ll be working in the TOC HR team in Krakow. We provide hands-on Level 2 production support of HR applications. This benefits our UBS employees who are our customers. As an IT Support Analyst, you’ll play an important role in working closely with the vendor, key stakeholders to plan and deliver cost optimized solutions, manage implementations, process improvement, automation and production support
• up to 2 years of hands-on experience in IT support role
• knowledge of software development tools, such as Unix, PL/SQL
• knowledge of ITIL processes, knowledge of HR IT systems is an added advantage.
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.