Tech Internship Program: IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Are you control oriented, great with numbers, eager to learn and able to adjust to change easily? Are you creative in finding the collaborating solutions in challenging and complex situations?
We are looking for a Business Management Support to help us develop and drive initiatives, strengthen business partnerships across cross-functional groups and deliver project objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Take active part in the latest innovative hiring project
• Support in the Group Franchise Award process that enables cross divisional collaborations and drive the improvements across Group Technology
• Support reporting and analysis on the Group Technology change portfolio.
• Support activities related to the risk control frameworks and standards
• Support in the weekly hiring analysis for GT
• Support in regular contractor review process in line with the policy requirements
• Support in the monthly forecast process to understand types of spend and financial mechanisms within CIO Central area
• Help to oversee the overall Group Technology payments and accruals releases
You'll be working in the Group Technology Operating Management Chief of Staff team. We are responsible for supporting the Head of Group Technology Operating Manager in bringing together the organization to deliver on the GTOM strategy and priorities. The team's goal is to be a center of expertise of each activity we perform. We are diverse, creative, hardworking and motivated, with openness to learn
• Computer science, engineering or economics academic background, ideally
• Advanced MS Excel and Power Point skills
• Desire to work collaboratively as part of a team
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Strong initiative and ownership
• Financial services domain exposure ideally, but not required
• Knowledge of Java and VBA would be an asset
• Focus on quality
• Excellent in analytical skills combined with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
• A quick learner
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.