Operational Risk Data Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy transforming complex data into a story that brings new information and convinces people to take actions? Do you have analytical mind? Do you enjoy the challenge of communicating across different levels of understanding?
We are looking for someone to contribute to data analytics delivery within Compliance & Operational Risk, Group Functions and Risk Control (C&ORC GF and RC) and help us with:
· establishing relationships with business stakeholders to identify and address C&ORC GF and RC relevant risk areas in the organization
· actively collaborating with other teams and Subject Matter Experts to identify relevant data sources, help develop value-add assessments and properly measure level of risk
· blending/analyzing (by means of wrangling, visualizing and modeling) data from various sources towards providing support for stakeholders
· designing and implementing technical solutions to enable monitoring of levels of risks, often by means of a user-friendly interface.
· delivering presentations to inform/educate the stakeholders about the findings of the analysis
C&ORC GF and RC is part of the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance function and provides oversight of a variety of risks across UBS Group. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions globally. Within C&ORC GF and RC, our Data Analytics team works collaboratively with our stakeholders to manage all aspects of design and delivery of analytics and reporting solutions.
· a university degree, preferably in an analytical field (Math, Statistics, Physics, Finance or IT)
· at least 2-3 years of experience in data analytics roles
· robust and proven experience with our key technologies (SQL, Python and Tableau are a must)
· a good understanding of operational risk
· excellent communication and presentation skills
· fluent in English
· an analytic thinker who enjoys unveiling and reasoning about dependencies in complex datasets
· able to interact well with all levels of employees within a global organization
· experienced in working in international business environment, preferably at financial services company
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.