Coordination of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in AML area in order to ensure that all process, systems implementations and upgrades, changes, fixes are robustly tested and any issues and defects are resolved ahead of production release.
This offer refers mainly to coordinating/executing end-user tests performed on DataBase level and for AML monitoring changes (Mantas, EAP, etc applications).
AML Operations mitigates money laundering and terrorist financing risks for Citi and its customers in the global marketplace. It uses skilled analysts, state-of-the-art technology and globally standard policies and procedures to ensure effective monitoring and reporting of suspicious activities.
- Provide expertise and best practices in area of testing
- Coordinate assigned group of testers and testing tasks (test initiation, scripts preparation, execution and test closure) for AML monitoring changes (Oracle DB, testing using SQL)
- Apply UAT metrics to manage test execution and communicating to stakeholders.
- Design, prepare and execute UAT testing plan to verify quality of the software.
- Review and design test scripts, test conditions, input test data and expected results.
- Execute tests using tests scripts according to UAT plans and prepare adequate test evidence and testing documentation for approvals and decisions.
- Review, manage and raise defects identified during UAT.
- Cooperate with Regional and Global project teams
- Building and applying testing excellence and knowledge of anti-money laundering processes.
- Operating within agreed business SLAs, KPIs, control processes and confidentiality standards.
- Adhere GSOM UAT procedure, use common tools (HP ALM, Mantas, Actimize) and best practice.
- Raise to Test Lead any issues that may impact on time delivery or quality of the end product.
- Gain knowledge of project management process, testing process.
- Gain knowledge about AML processes and systems used for AML risk monitoring (Mantas, Actimize).
- Get familiarized with operational processes within Citi Service Center.
- Gain ISTQB certificates, up to Advanced level.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Fluent ability to communicate in English (at least B2 certification level)
- At least basic knowledge of relationship databases, SQL, VBA, Oracle
- Experience in coordination of project/s or projects' related tasks
- 2+ year of AML experience / OR / 2+ year of Testing experience
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to work with the Team on common goals
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity in problem solving
- Knowledge of applications supporting testing process: HP ALM, Jira, Bugzilla, QTP, others
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
In addition to above,
- At least 1 year of experience in financial institutions and knowledge of banking products - is a plus
- Basic knowledge of SAS /4GL, UFT, Selenium etc. is a plus
- ISTQB Certificate (Foundation level) is a plus
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment, gaining knowledge and experience in enterprise-scale IT
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- Excellent working environment
- The package of trainings
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits