Network Management Business Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to UBS Corporate Center in:
• Implementation and maintenance of Vendor Management Framework within Group Operations
• Providing support service to Vendor Management role holders in Group Operations e.g. Vendor Relationship Managers, Contract Managers
• Provide reporting related to Group Operations Vendor Management
• Assisting end-users within Group Operations on Vendor Management queries
• Collaboration with Group Sourcing to challenge and suggest improvements to the Vendor Management Framework
• Providing ad-hoc management information, such as provision of key performance indicators and statistics for activities deployed, for the proper planning of team activities and capacity management
• Evaluating and mitigating risks, escalating to team manager when issues arise or deadlines /targets are at risk of being missed
• Supporting the team with a flexible approach to activities, promoting best practice and innovation to improve and business processes
You’ll be working in the Group Operations Network & Market Infrastructure Management team in Zabierzów. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
Network & Market Infrastructure Management (NMI) brings together global market expertise in the fields of provider and market management, compliance market rules, and regulatory, banking and technology developments. Within the wider NMI team, our team focuses on supporting the Head of NMI in her role as Group Operations Vendor Management Champion and on Third Party Cost governance.
• a university degree
• strong interpersonal and communication skills
• good attention to details
• very good MS Excel skills
• an excellent communicator, with strong presentation skills
• well organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
• comfortable in liaising with people at all levels
• able to work on own initiative
• fluent in English
• a reliable team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.