Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Retail Execution Solution IT Consultant, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
As a Retail Execution Solution IT Consultant, you will join one of our largest Agile programs called Commercial, which is focused on delivering IT enabled business transformation to our internal Sales, Marketing and Service functions. Together with the rest of the team, you will set the direction and assure process excellence when designing and delivering new solutions for the Commercial area.
We are working very close to the business in Arla in cross-functional Scrum teams where business needs and IT solutions are matched to provide the greatest value to Arla. We are a multi-national, multi-functional and very dedicated team working truly agile according to the SAFe framework.
In your role you will work closely with Arla Business, external vendors, your teammates and colleagues from other ARTs.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Provide Field sales solutions to meet client needs including design, configuration, and testing activities.
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Field Sales Administration and implementation in the following areas:
- Setting up new users and profiles,
- Custom objects, workflows, permissions,
- Reports, Dashboards and Views,
- Maintaining the overall system, including data loads,
- Assist with data migration from other systems.
Who are you?
- 3+ years in tech as a developer, consultant, business analyst or systems administrator,
- 1+ years as a Salesforce Administrator; Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or Developer a plus,
- Experience working with FMCG organizations – strongly preferred,
- Experience creating documentation for requirements, design, test, and training,
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently and use good judgment,
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others and display strong communication skills with colleagues and client stakeholders,
- Ability to self-manage and adapt to changing priorities as needed,
- Adept with multiple software systems and willing to learn new products.
What do we offer?
We are a farmer-owned Scandinavian company that values trust, collaboration and initiative. You will therefore have the opportunity to share your own ideas and try new things on your own, and of course you will have plenty of development opportunities.
Application and contact
If you want to be part of our journey and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via below link.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes so we enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.