DevOps Engineer (FX IT)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building efficient and automated environments and would like to share your expertise and vision? Or maybe you are a software developer who feels that DevOps engineering is what you would like to focus on?
We're looking for DevOps engineer to:
• Improve CI/CD build chains
• Be a part of our Cloud journey
• Help with component governance processes
• Bring our monitoring systems to the next level
• Look after internal SDLC tools
• Work in agile environment as part of a talented technology team
You’ll be working in FX Orders team located in Wroclaw. The team works on FX client order management systems for Agency and Principal Businesses, FX regulatory reporting and shared services used globally within FX. As a DevOps Engineer, you play an important role to deliver best business outcome by closely collaborating with stakeholders from technology, business, and FX Front Office IT
• Java (or similar OOP language) programming skills
• Confident working with CI pipelines in tools such as TeamCity / GitLab
• Distributed Java environments on a Linux platform
• Experience with automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
• Experience with administrating tools like Grafana/ELK/Nexus/TeamCity
• Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
• Solid scripting skills
• Familiarity with cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS) is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.