The Information Services Group (ISG) is responsible for providing authoritative sources of reference data to our clients across the Institutional Client Services (ICG) organization, through implementing state of the art technologies and operational processes which promote the collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of product, pricing, account and corporate action data.
- New trade set ups and modifications.
- Gain thorough industry knowledge quickly and effectively & interact with other operating units.
- Work hands on & to tight deadlines.
- Understand global procedures to support other markets during off hours.
- Working on changes that will increase process efficiency, proposing new and implementation of new practices
- Identify, research, validate, setup & maintain data for internal and vendor applications.
- Partner with global coders in other regions to resolve issues.
- Contacting clients to provide support
- Global operating hours – floating shifts EMEA (8 am – 4 pm) and US (3 pm – 11 pm)
- The position gives opportunities for getting experience in cooperating with global community in Citi, developing linguistic skills, familiarizing with broader scope and understanding of global Citi businesses.
- Opportunity for unique trainings related to financial aspects as well as improving other skills.
- Participating in the unit’s projects, in implementing new solutions and streamlining processes
- Very good knowledge of English and high standard of written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working independently in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong teamwork skills in a small local setting, as well as across different geographic locations.
- Must possess good communication skills with the ability to be assertive
- Self-reliance in solving problems
- Effectiveness, strong engagement in work
- Experience in customer service
- Spanish will be an advantage
- VBA and SQL basics will be advantage
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Possibility to work from home
- Possibility to practice and master your English skills through everyday work
- We provide taxi returns from work around the Olsztyn area
- Flexible working hours