At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a , you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
As a Retail Execution/Customer Service Solution Architect, you will be hands on working with field sales, customer service solutions and related cloud technologies, designing and implementing the key technical components of solutions. You will apply best implementation practices and conduct design/code reviews during major projects milestones.
In overview, your primary tasks will be:
- Lead the implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the architecture designs and solution strategy.
- Application design, architecture and development.
- Applied knowledge of Business Processes including Sales, Services and Marketing functions.
- Use deep business knowledge to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives.
Who are you?
- Experience in providing program oversight and solutions architecture for salesforce.com applications.
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience with Field Sales and/or Customer Service solutions (eg. Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud) (using Salesforce.com - certification a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication to technical audiences, non-technical audiences, and senior management.
- Demonstrated track record of major solution architecture contributions in a large enterprise.
Strong relationship management skills.
- Very strong leadership and influence skills - demonstrated ability to influence program partners both internal and external, to meet project and program objectives
Furthermore, you have:
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach.
- Understanding of key architectural concepts and how they influence design.
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns).
- Supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools.
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Relocation package
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via below link.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes so we enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.