Senior Project Management Officer in Risk Change Management
Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Portfolio Management and PMO? Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you have a good understanding of Portfolio Delivery, Agile Methodology and JIRA/Confluence?
We’re looking for someone like that whose duties will include:
• enabling delivery excellence by supporting our programs and working groups in their adherence to the proven Group Risk Control Change Delivery Management model
• facilitating calls to manage delivery of the GRC Change Book of Work using JIRA as the central tool for all delivery tracking
• developing and supporting a suite of JIRA sourced reports and metrics providing clear transparency into the delivery of the GRC Change Book of Work
• supporting the overall GRC Change and Risk IT teams with transition into an Agile delivery model
• building sustainable and trusted relationships with key stakeholders within Risk Control and Risk IT
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control Change Management team in Zabierzow, Poland. We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues.
We are primarily responsible for driving detailed business requirements and analysis relating to data sourcing, model calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes.
• strong communication skills, ability to clearly and concisely articulate yourself and persuade others
• experience using JIRA, producing complex filters, dashboards and reports
• experience working in an Agile delivery methodology, familiarity with epics, user stories, sprints and metrics tracking the delivery effectiveness of Agile teams
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Economics or Banking and Finance
• passionate about risk change and implementing robust solutions
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks and challenges
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.