Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a , you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, Procurement, financial operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Procurement Services team is a part of Procurement Department. There are 4 areas in which team supports daily operations: processing orders, taking care of price updates, solving price discrepancies and investigating Ariba system issues. We answer Ariba related queries from business end users and host training sessions about using Arla’s purchasing system. Maintaining Ariba catalogues and securing quality of Procurement Master Data is also within our scope of responsibilities supporting whole Source-To-Pay lifecycle.
As a you would support daily tasks related to pricing area and ordering process, as well as cooperate with purchasers and provide guidance in area of dedicated tools.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide support to Arla colleagues and employees in the organisation and to external stakeholders,
- Support and guides purchasers in use of professional ordering tools,
- Support process awareness in Arla organisation,
- Act as a gatekeeper for procurement data, procedures and processes and follows-up on the correct usage in the business,
- Process and monitor supplier data maintenance in SAP/Ariba (prices and deviation handling),
- Participate in and provide professional guidance in improving processes and operational issues,
- Use dedicated tools i.e. Ariba for indirect materials and services,
- Follow the processes for supplier master maintenance, material master maintenance, price maintenance and price difference handling to ensure correct data,
What is more you would assist procurement colleagues in guiding on communication platforms to end users and other stakeholders.
Who are you?
You know how to combine operational work with data and systems along with wide support to business, stakeholders and your colleagues. Being open towards process improvements along with rational approach and proper fact analysis is an attitude we would value.
Furthermore, you have:
- Relevant economic background such as MA, BA degree,
- 3 years of working experience within the procure-to-pay area,
- Ariba/SAP experience,
- MS Office knowledge, incl. Excel and Power point.
As we work in an international setup – English fluency is a must.
What do we offer?
The area of modern ways of working is developing faster than any other area. We offer you a chance to join a fast-moving train, who is constantly developing, inventing new ways to secure business engagement and awareness. We work with the latest technologies and is directly engaged with Microsoft on their future development of new products.
You will have the most energetic and enthusiastic colleagues, workdays that are never alike and never be bored.
As a company, we offer:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Possibility to combine office work with work from home
- Relocation package
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply via Apply button.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes so we enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.