The Vendor Data Analyst position will be accountable for the overall quality of vendor master data within SAP, abiding by the vendor master data policies, and the management of vendor related edits and additions. This position will assist the Data Analyst with the general data integration and updates. The Vendor Data Analyst reports to the Vendor Master Team Lead. Influence extends to peers and team members, and both local and remote stakeholders. The Vendor Data Analyst is responsible for all activities related to his or her assigned team's requisition to payment activities for all locations served by the center. Accountable for achieving agreed levels of customer service and management in the STP system in compliance with defined policies and procedures and is accountable for delivering against service level agreements (SLA's). The Vendor Data Analyst secures timely performance of requisition to pay activities at optimum quality and cost levels. Improves the bottom line through continuous improvement, value added activity, quality improvement and/or cost reduction and delivers on team's assigned performance objectives.
- An understanding of and adherence to BD’s Vendor policies and BD's Privacy policies and procedures
- Regular review and analysis of vendor data integrity to include:
- Review of incoming requests for completeness and accuracy
- Audit of data upon entry
- Review of existing data for completeness, accuracy and continuous improvement opportunities
- Assisting with internal/external audit activities
- Identification and appropriate follow up of opportunities for increased accuracy, efficiencies, standardization and rationalization of vendor master data
- Ensuring accuracy and proper storage of Tax documentation
- Ensuring accuracy, validation and proper storage of Banking information
- Meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements regarding timeliness of processing Vendor data requests
- Identification and support of vendor data cleansing activities
- Annual tax reporting and maintenance of supporting data
- Management of special projects as needed in addition to daily activities
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a candidate proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience gained ideally in Procurement and/or AP fields. You should have great communication skills and be able to work with remote stakeholders.
Good knowledge of English and German is required.
It would be great if you also have:
- Vendor Master end to end experience
- Enterprise Resources System (ERP) Experience: SAP Experience Preferred
- Experience in VAT reporting Understanding of EMEA regulatory and financial rules that impacts Vendor Master
- Ability to take ownership, think independently and perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Track record of timely completion of assigned tasks
- Ability to identify, explain, and resolve complex data issues
- Punctuality, flexibility and a sense of urgency
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.