As a key enabler for this transformation, we are building a state-of-the-art cloud platform called “DEEP” which includes a secure cloud landing zone and a set of advanced engineering tools that allows our software developers to quickly build and operate differentiating applications to empower our company transformation. DEEP will be the center of our IT ecosystem in the cloud and is a core component of our IT transformation.
We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer who will be responsible for the design, availability, reliability and observability of PMI’s Landing Zone, with main focus on applying software engineering practices to build new capabilities, improve the existing services and remove toil.
YOUR 'DAY TO DAY' RESPONSIBILITIES• Apply software engineering practices to build and maintain a multi-account/region environment
• Design, build and operate a Hybrid/Multi region network
• Develop, test and improve curated Terraform Modules
• Design, build and operate K8 cluster
WE ARE LOOKING FOR :• 4+ years proficient AWS engineer (AWS Certified Solutions Architect is needed)
• Specialist of at least one modern scripting language (Python, Go, Node.js)
• IaC Specialist - Terraform
• Experience with Software development and delivery processes and frameworks
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
AN ASSET WOULD BE:• Strong background as a software, infra or as a system engineer
• Containers specialist - Docker/Kubernetes
• Strong foundation in Linux and networks administration/troubleshooting
• Strong background with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef
• Specialist in Git/GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab
• Experience with monitoring tools like CloudWatch/Prometheus/ELK
• University degree
WHAT WE OFFER:Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers
Find a new pathOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in english at www.pmicareers.pl