Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
The Controls Assurance Sr Analyst supports CTE Manager in creating a risk based financial control testing plan for majority of RDS Group financial controls operated by Finance Operations as well as in business. Testing plan should be developed in accordance with a risk based methodology and delivered in line with group Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Financial Control guidelines, as well as in joint consideration with Business facing Qualitative risk factors. Controls Assurance Sr Analyst supports The CTE Manager in ensuring the plan is managed and delivered in line with agreed timeframes adhering to SOX attestation requirement and the standard of testing is consistently of a high quality across all process and business and if sought external audit reliance is gained on any internal testing carried out. Controls Assurance Sr Analyst performs testing for controls design and operating effectiveness as Line of Defense 2 for Shell.
•Experience: 4+ years in internal controls area or audit
•Experience of planning and executing audits/test/walkthroughs
•Experience of implementing controls frameworks within the business.
•Experience in documenting processes and changes within the processes
•Highly experience in finance functional process with limited audit background/testing skill can still be considered
•Sox/RDS experience and experience of one or more Financial Processes desirable.
•In-depth knowledge of internal/financial controls, Risk Management, SOX, Audit Standards, Corporate Governance, Accounting & Finance
•IT literate and solid working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel)
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects