Citi has undertaken multiple initiatives to redefine and redesign Wholesale Credit Risk processes. Policies, processes, data and technology are going to be key pillars of this redesign. This role is a new role created to support Wholesale Credit Risk data and infrastructure work streams.
- Partner with key members of ICG Risk, Data Services, Technology, Risk Governance to develop a cohesive data quality remediation strategy
- Understand details of data flows for Credit Risk and opportunities for improvements.
- Develop a slate of data initiatives to improve ICG/CBNA Risk data infrastructure.
- Develop controls and tracking for critical data elements for ICG/CBNA Risk.
- Set-up processes to identify differences between various Credit Risk exposure management systems (Optima, C900 and PBR), perform root cause analysis, issue identification and resolution
- Develop metrics to track incoming data feeds non-compliance with SLA & copy-overs, work on improving metrics
- Institute a process to analyze production system defects and develop plan to remediate recurring issues
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree, with distinguished academic achievement
- 4+ year experience in Risk Management, Technology or Program Management. A combination of experience will be preferred.
- Good understanding of Credit Risk
- Working database knowledge and experience with tools such as SQL or Python
- Team player possessing an ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, with demonstrated ability to work effectively across business units / functions to deliver results
- Extremely proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Delivery focused with ability to prioritize multiple assignments and requests, and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with a wide variety of people across functions / seniority
- Analytical individual with ability to model data and draw conclusions
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities with demonstrated experience in executing against tight deadlines and managing issue escalation
What we offer:
- Work in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies with exposure to variety of products, processes and controls
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment, appreciating differences in style and perspective and using them to add value to decisions leading to organizational success
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (flexible working hours, home office)
- Attractive benefits package (Benefit System, medical care, pension plan etc.)
- A chance to make a difference with various affinity networks and charity initiatives