Client Reporting Intern
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you want to get experience in Asset Management reporting business? Do you want to enhance your knowledge in Fixed Income and Investment Solutions product groups? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- extract data from various environments (market data service providers, banking systems for accounting, performance, risk, static data, etc.),
- prepare various types of reports (including non standard templates, covering different asset classes and analytics),
- assure data accuracy, completeness and timeliness in reporting sent,
- ensure handling requests with the highest quality and in a timely manner,
- develop and build up relations with the internal and external stakeholders,
- identify inconsistencies and proactively look for resolution and improvement
- proactively champion the new reporting services, in particular gather business requirements, prepare suitable report templates using available tools and systems.
You will be working in our Business aligned Asset Management Middle Office in Zabierzow Eximus Park, performing Reporting Services required to fulfill Client and Regulatory obligations. The Middle Office Function works in daily conjunction with all areas of the UBS Group and wider Asset Management Industry, including Global Custodians, Fund Administrators, Trading Counter parties and System Vendors. The team specializes in reporting for Fixed Income and Investment Solutions products.
- university degree or certificates preferably in business, finance, mathematics sciences, etc. in progress,
- experience in client reporting or with financial instruments will be a strong asset,
- ability to work in fast-paced environment,
- very good written and spoken English,
- solid knowledge of MS Excel (VBA would be an asset).
- client focused and deadline-oriented,
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail,
- analytical and logical (you can solve problems with ease),
- motivated with can-do and proactive attitude.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.