Digital Marketing Specialist Online Marketing Team
Marketing and Communications, Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Would you like to coordinate content publishing and sign-off processes? Do you have experience in managing digital campaigns? On this position you will:
• have end-to-end responsibility for campaigns in owned digital sales & marketing channels, including content conception, planning, liaising with stakeholders, and reporting
• prepare and execute regular reporting activities, incl. deriving and implementing suitable actions
• autonomous management of projects in the digital sales & marketing area (e.g. new content formats, client journey development, A/B-testing, re-targeting, etc.)
• support senior project managers with project work and compile presentations for Senior Management
• have continuous alignment with business partners such as marketing specialists, segment representatives, and other internal and external stakeholders
You’ll be working in the Online Marketing team in our Wroclaw office. We deal with all online marketing activities for UBS Switzerland like website optimization, marketing campaigns, search engine marketing, social media and e-mail marketing.
• higher education degree from a university/ FH, preferably in Business or Marketing
• 4+ years of experience in the field of digital marketing/digital sales, ideally in managing digital campaigns
• an autonomous and structured way of working
• experience with digital marketing tools, e.g. Adobe Campaign, IBM Interact, Salesforce, etc.
• good stakeholder management and communication skills
• excellent language skills in German (native would be beneficial) and English
• a high degree of professionalism as well as strong drive and commitment
• strong analytical and conceptual skills
• proficient with Microsoft office applications PowerPoint and Excel
• communicative, independent and proactive
• well organized and methodical with strong attention to detail, able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
• able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.