SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPARKLE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives – both as the
leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and
success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!
Interested in joining
our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
Consumer Service Specialist with German (October/November - December/February)
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe. We are searching for an experienced Consumer Service Specialist. The main purpose is to deliver exceptional, seamless consumer support.
ABOUT THE JOB
You are an ambassador of our brand. In this role and together with the team, you will:
- Delivering high quality and consistent service by e-mail, phone or chat
- Resolving queries and complaints by understanding the consumer’s needs, identifying the cause, selecting and ensuring full resolution and customer satisfaction
- Advising consumers on product information including size, color and stock availability, as well as available promotions, assisting with all on-line order information requests
- Maintaining service and product knowledge expertise, contributing to internal knowledge data base by ensuring continuous and relevant update of documents, procedures and instructions
- Ensuring accurate, valid and complete data input at any time in all systems
- Supporting back-end activities of the CRM system and ensuring loyalty member data is checked and processed
- Acting as a Consumer advocate in the organization, interacting with other internal departments on a daily basis to drive positive experiences for Consumers
- Building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Maintaining sensitive information such as payment and Consumer data in compliance with local law e.g. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for EMEA
- Contributing to Continuous Improvement initiatives by delivering ideas and driving standardization and efficiency & quality improving projects.
You are a dedicated Consumer Service Specialist and bring along the following background:
- Naturally accommodating, service-oriented and passionate about hosting and making people happy.
- Strong customer service focus and relationship building skills, professional attitude to Consumer service challenges
- Entry level work experience in a customer- and commercial- focused environment
- Knowledge of eCommerce business preferred
- Work experience in a virtual, multi-national set up
- Experience in handling ERP (SAP) , SAP CRM and/or Service Management Tool (Case Mgt such as Service Now) preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fast learner and understanding of systems and processes
- Fluency in German and English
- Ideally having lived in and therefore having a good understanding of the culture of the respective country supported
- NOTE: It's a temporary position starting from October/ November until December/ February
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We are constantly changing and moving forward to become one of the best retail employers.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
At Swarovski, we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big. As a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company