Process Digitalization Change Leader in Risk Change Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in digital transformation, using the latest workflow/case management technology to make processes leaner, faster, more automated and agile? Do you want to play a leading role in the digital transformation of business processes, working with stakeholder to prioritize requirements and building a intuitive, user-friendly workflow/case management applications?
If so, we’re looking for someone like you who will:
• play a leading role in developing workflow/case management applications in your capacity as a Product Owner or Scrum Master
• prepare leaner processes for workflow/case management tool implementation
• collaborate with business SMEs to understand their requirements and translate them into user stories (adhering to the Agile Scrum framework)
• design process models within our strategic state-of-the-art workflow/case management tool, using the “drag and drop” modeler user-interface
• think creatively to optimize processes, making use of other innovative technologies including artificial intelligence and machine learning
• partner with IT to deliver intuitive and practical solutions that facilitate/support users to orchestrate complex processes
• support the development and build out of GRCs Digital Factory strategy, including identifying and scoping use cases, developing standards, guidelines and governance frameworks
• lead, support and develop a team of business analysts / business process modelers
Sitting within Group Risk Control’s (GRC) Change Team, you'll be joining the GRC Process Transformation Practice in Zabierzow. You will play a key role in our strategic workflow/case management capability, enabling the business to be in the driving seat of process digitalization. The primary aim of this capability is to deliver apps with intuitive user journeys that enhance quality, control and efficiency. GRC's Process Transformation team operates globally from Zurich, with a presence in UK, USA and Poland.
• engineering, computer science degree or other relevant degree
• good understanding of (low-code) workflow/case management tools; experience with other process automation tools, an advantage
• extensive experience defining process models using object management group notations (BPMN, CMMN, DMN)
• solid understanding of process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean 6 Sigma)
• extensive business analysis capabilities, including requirements engineering (writing user stories in Jira, process analysis, identifying dependencies and impact analysis, etc.
• extensive Agile experience, ideally a certified Product Owner or Scrum Master
• excellent team-working and collaboration skills
• fast learner; combined with a highly motivated, positive work ethic, and “can do” attitude
• minimum 5 years experience in industry or management consulting
• experience as a line manager / team leader
• excellent communications skills in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.