KYC Process Management Expert
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business?
We are looking for someone to focus on KYC, AML and CDD and compliance and controls surrounding BSA / AML policies and procedures in a fast-paced environment. You'll be part of the KYC team at UBS and will be responsible for Quality of KYC process within the Investment Bank.
• Take part in different projects in KYC area as SME
• Contribute ideas and participate in efforts to further improve and streamline the process
• Conduct 1st Line of Define Testing of key controls in CLM
• Prepare impact assessments for implementation of new policies
• Implement and coordinate Automations in KYC area
• Share SME knowledge with less experience colleagues in the team
• Liaise with internal Compliance personnel on the application of KYC policy
• Enhance control framework through identification of gaps at team level
• Support and engage proactively in any initiatives which drive process efficiency, propose new solutions
• Liaise with internal teams to discuss UBS KYC/AML requirements, policy and document client information
• Follow all the relevant procedures/ SOPs existing within KYC team
You’ll be working in the KYC Onboarding team in Krakow. As part of the team you will be making sure that due diligence checks conducted on potential clients of the Investment Bank across all business areas and products types are accurate. As all KYC checks must be completed before a client transacts with UBS for the first time, you will be responsible for analyzing negative news to manage and mitigate the risk of being involved in money laundering, financing terrorism or other illegal activities.
• bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance/economics/legal or similar
• at least 2-3 years of previous experience in KYC/AML/Compliance
• fluent in English
• meticulous work ethic, with attention to detail and service orientation
• great communicator, able to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.