In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Are you passionate about data management in an international, diverse environment?
SHARP-X is a major program shaping the future of Finance in HEINEKEN within European Region. As the Data Governance Steward for the SHARP-X program, you will be part of a dynamic, enthusiastic team of data professionals, driving transformation across our European Region.
By driving performance improvements in the collaboration amongst European Operating Companies, HGSS (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) and the Global Functions, you enable the wider European ambition to further improve Commercial capabilities, drive the digital agenda, and ensure we remain competitive, and maintain our right to win in the market.
Your responsibilities would include:
As part of the SHARP-X programme, Data Governance is a multi-discipline deliverable of the project; it consists of 4 building blocks – data, process, tooling and people.
Data Governance is being designed, aligned with various parties, tested, and rolled out both locally at OpCo’s, as well as Globally. It is closely connected to many other areas of Data Management like Data Quality, Data Cleansing, Data Modeling and Data Integration, and Data Migration.
As the Data Governance Steward, you will have an exciting, active role where you will work side by side by other Data Governance ninjas. Within team, you will be the driver and cover several topics, and ensure completion of those for every sprint.
You will share status and blockers in regular huddles, where your organizational and time-management skills will be very useful.
Weekly you’ll communicate across all Business streams (OTC, PTP, BPM, RTR), and other project teams.
You’ll have a lot of contacts also with the Heineken standing Organization regularly, which means that your day will never be the same as the previous one.
You’ll have a great chance to show your stakeholder management skills, discuss topics, be challenged and challenge back.
You are a good Candidate if:
- Have 3+ years of experience of Master Data Management (preferably SAP), you have knowledge and hands-on experience with Data Maintenance;
- Have 2+ years of experience in large scale IT transformations or projects (preferably SAP), ideally with experience of data within these projects;
- Have been part of Data Management team yourself, and can name some good practices on how it’s done in a best way possible (can be from your experience, lessons learned);
- Ideally, have worked also with data management tools as a user, or implementing one, you have understanding how it works;
- You have been involved in some Data Migration activities so you understand how data integrates from one system into another;
- Demonstrate good understanding of importance of Data Governance in a Company – Data Standards, Global Lists of Values, Data Quality Rules, etc; you know what it means to “own data” and why it is critical to have Data Ownership in place;
- Demonstrate great collaboration, communication, and stakeholder management skills, able to bring the (not the most popular) message across to different audiences at operational and also senior leadership levels;
- Can operate well on your own as well as in a team, are a self-starter, and can manage your deliverables and time well; you can multitask and have good prioritization skills;
- Be creative, think in solutions not problems, come up with new ideas and deliver in a fast-pace environment;
- Show flexibility, proactivity and are an energetic team member, supporting your peers and others when needed;
- Have fluency in English, both in writing as well as in speaking.
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer