Senior IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have proven ability to analyse complex business requirements? We’re looking for an IT Business Analyst to:
• specify robust IT solutions covering the requirements of Finance business
• conduct requirements front to end, including problem definition, solution approach, specification, testing and implementation
• collaborate with all involved parties and stake holders as business clients, project management, quality assurance and release management
• partner with other IT teams to enable and drive the deployment
• help keeping the productive systems stable and performant by delivering proper and tested solutions
• actively support the introduction of new technologies in the Finance IT according to the firms strategy
You’ll be joining our Business Analyst team based in Wroclaw, involving in different projects and initiatives,
working on solutions and execution in a simple, intuitive and flexible way.
Our role is to analyse requirements, accounting data and the impact of regularly changes as well as designing new solutions. We work as a global, international, motivated team with a complex Finance system deployed to APAC, Europe, Switzerland, Amerika.
• previous IT business analyses experience, ideally for 5-7 years within the finance/banking sector
• experience developing code in SQL for data analysis and ad-hoc reporting
• preferably master’s degree or equivalent with a focus in a finance or engineering subject
• know-how in requirement analysis, IT conception, IT specification and testing
• knowledge on applying business analysis techniques, strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• ideally experience in working in IT projects using agile methodology
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.