This position will coordinate hardware transactions for the EMEA region. These transactions are generally Storage, Security, Network, Server and Voice. This role will be part of the EMEA CTI Supply Management team.
- Hardware Request Management
- Ability to understand vendor hardware quotes and confirm vendor pricing.
- Placement of Server, Network and storage orders thru the ServiceNow/P2P infrastructure management tool.
- Tracking of hardware requests from the selected vendor to the Citi datacenters.
- Inventory Management
- On-boarding of all Server, network and Storage assets onto FAS
- Manage asset redeployment
- Asset Disposition (review of Data Centre provided manifest, determine what assets are viable for redeployment/Asset Disposition)
- Interface with Data Centre/FAS (Financial Write-Offs obtained and Fixed Asset updates are made)
- Vendor Management
- Ability to work with vendors and hold the vendors accountable.
- Produce vendor forecasts , to show weekly , monthly and quarterly demand.
- Assisting with vendor operational management and vendor 3rd party management
- Working on appropriate vendor stocking levels to shorten delivery times to Citi.
- 1-3 years of experience in roles centered around infrastructure delivery (application hosting and/or end user services) Understanding of how specialization within area contributes to the business and of competitors' products and services
- Ability to develop projects required for design of metrics, analytical tools, benchmarking activities and best practices
- Ability to work with virtual / in-person teams, and work under pressure / to a deadline
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible