Real Estate Analyst, Officer
What you will be responsible for
As Real Estate/Property Manager you will
- Responsible for various ad hoc/regular reporting exercises involving mining data and presenting it in a clear, logical analysis including:
- Global Portfolio Reporting
- Business Unit Reporting
- Facility Usage Metric Reporting
- Financial analysis of EMEA Real Estate Transactions
- Projects consist of providing necessary financial analysis and presentation creation for any pending deals including, but not limited to, Leasing New Premises, Subleasing Existing Premises, Restructuring Existing Leases and Renewing Existing Leases. This analysis is presented from a US GAAP Accounting perspective, so individual should know the basics of US GAAP accounting and know how to formulate questions to this effect when creating analysis
- Provide ongoing support for flex / unassigned seating initiative in Poland
- Work closely with Regional GRS Analysts to provide support for regional specific reporting and analytical requirements
- Assist in the analysis of current processes and recommends solutions and improved processes
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills / Relationship Management
- Facilitation skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of related finance, accounting and/or real estate experience
- Working knowledge of and interest in real estate and GAAP accounting an advantage
- Proficient in the use Excel and PowerPoint
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.