Apply and join us if you are a quick learner with excellent communication and time management skills! It is essential that you understand the importance of onboarding process for our Partners on Italian market and take pride in handling issues in a swift and efficient manner to ensure that business runs smoothly, and Partners are happy 😊
- Working with other architects and the Head of Engineering on establishing company wide development standards
- Acting as the technological authority within a development team - don’t worry, this is a specialist position. A separate, dedicated person will handle all the managerial duties
- Maintaining company wide development processes, tools and documentation - this includes (but is obviously not limited to) DevOps and DevSecOps responsibilities
- Helping the assigned development team deliver their commitments and making sure that delivered solutions meet requirements established at upper echelons
What your work will entail:
- Building and maintaining a complex ecosystem of microservices (one legacy monolith included for free) that will help us take over the fashion world
- Planning the destruction of said monolith within the next couple of quarters
- Helping your new family with life essentials such as code review and knowledge transfers
- Fundamental understanding of PHP as a language (7.X and 5.6) - no, Laravel is not PHP, it's just written using it
- Reasonable amount of expertise in solving complex problems using the divide and conquer approach - queues and asynchronous processing should be your closest friends
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTFull APIs - ever heard of the PATCH method?
- Good level of understanding of SQL databases - CTEs are not just for wimps you know
- Basic experience with NoSQL databases - Lucene? Yes please!
- Confidence in using Redis and/or other data structure storages - key-value store is just the tip of the iceberg
What you get in return:
- Pretty competitive salary
- Stable employment - you get to choose the actual form
- Generous compensation package
- Private healthcare
- Life/accident/serious injury insurance
- Soft beverages and a freezer full of ice cream - seriously, this is not a joke.
- Fixed training budget
- Oh, and last but not least - an amazing team of great people :)