The Risk Operations Analyst II is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Maintenance and enrichment of pledging data within dedicated applications and systems
- Close cooperation with other teams involved in pledging i.e.: CRMS Documentation, Banking, Treasury and Local operations
- Direct loan pledging with respective Western European Central bank (where applicable)
- Performing daily monitoring and reconciliation of pledged entries with respective Central Bank
- Review and rectification of pledging data exceptions/irregularities.
- Preparation of periodic or ad hoc loan pledging reports for Central Bank or internal/external reviewers
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to produce work accurately and under pressure to challenging deadlines;
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Good analytical and problem solving skills; Some credit risk and product knowledge;
- Ability to adapt to new situations and implement changes
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
The key objective of the Credit Risk Management Services Team is to provide credit data management, policy advisory services and control related functions that facilitate and enhance the credit approval, limit monitoring and documentation review processes; and support the active management of our firm’s portfolio through leadership, individual initiative, integrity and effective execution of our business objectives.