Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Purpose & Accountabilities:
- Lead MarComms activities for German including development and delivery of ATL (digital) and BTL program as well as business focused public relations initiatives - Support Marketing Specialists in developing and implementing B2C & B2B Marketing Plans for Lubes Germany
- Implement MarComms Plan aligned with Germany Marketing Plan and Global Brand & MarComms Guidelines.
- Implement EU campaigns in line with EU sectors focal points and EU marketing manager
- Effective management of MarComms activities to drive consistency and alignment to global Brand &MarComms standards and to maximize the value of SP&A investments.
1. Champion the brand positioning by developing and delivering ATL (digital) and BTL communications programs as well public relations activities focused on priority sectors together with key local and global agencies
2. Support the Marketing Specialists in developing and implementing planned B2C & B2B marketing initiatives (e.g. trade fairs, global promotions) in coordination with the respective sales teams (direct/indirect).
3. Supports in terms of MarComms needs all marketing elements: Pricing, Product Portfolio, Channel Management, Communication, forecasts and Promotions.
4. Form the link with direct and indirect sales in implementing the CVPs, providing appropriate tools, coaching, support and jointly track implementation of key initiatives against KPIs.
5. Develop and implement appropriate communication plan and activities to sustain main Shell brands and specific key initiatives. Ensure Brand & MarComms guidelines and rules are applied in all communications (external & internal).
6. Act as focal point for the delivery of web communication material ensuring alignment to global lubricants guidelines monitoring activities and traffic on the website to ensure content is up to date on all platforms (lubes pages and markethub)
7. Work with the global marketing teams in developing/localizing marketing communication material that is relevant for use within Germany through regular consultation with Sales, Marketing Specialists
8. As a digital expert the MarComms specialist is the focal point for all digital activities (digital & lead generation campaigns through Pardot, social medias & influencers for local and EU driven campaigns.
1.Ensure that all marketing activities are designed to deliver growth and are fully aligned with the activities from the Global Marketing team and Global brand guidelines.
2. Ability to manage complex organizational interfaces including: global / cluster / local marketing; marketing / sales; marketing/ supply chain/ product management/ agencies/ local service provider.
3. Relate with Marketing Specialists as well as Sales teams and leverage existing expertise and knowledge across the team; incumbent must be seen as a guide and support.
4. Strong team player and communication skills required to manage different interfaces, locally and globally.
5. Balancing short-term priorities to get the business basics right with longer term growth aspirations for our business.
6. Ability to provide coaching and challenge to sales leaders and teams in the local implementation and delivery of marketing initiatives.
Experience in (digital) Marketing ideally with understanding of the appropriate marketing tools and principles including brand building, financial accountability and development & implementation of big marketing initiatives.
Experience in managing delivery of marketing and PR campaigns
Knowledge & experience in managing agencies
Brand Management skill is a key element required.
Able to work independently and with limited supervision, highly self-motivated and able to effectively manage various competing priorities.
Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Project management and coordination skills required.
Strong interface / stakeholder management skills
Creative and positive thinker, able to enthuse others and deliver results.
Fluent in German and in English is key
Digitalization being a key factor in all marketing/communications programs and campaigns, agility and skills are required to drive all those activities. E.g.: lead generation, social medias, influencers campaigns management.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects