Procurement and Vendor Policies Compliance
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first?
We are looking for someone like that who will:
• complete data reporting from procurement systems and finance/accounting systems in conjunction with respective system owners
• be responsible for compliance checks and controls on contractual engagement, especially when it comes to bypassing pre-defined sourcing and procurement processes
• assist with the management of internal stakeholder relationships, and Supply Chain's external sourcing and procurement partner ChainIQ
• address potential areas of improvement to increase compliance as well as efficiency and effectiveness of the compliance checks
• support with guidance and training to increase awareness of and adherence to Supply Chain's Policies
• maintain and own instruction documents and robots.
You will report to Procurement Vendor Policies Compliance, part of the Supply Chain organization, a recently established function in Group Corporate Services (GCS). Supply Chain was created to enhance value identification and delivery within GCS, supporting UBS with its third party vendor management as well as with its Real Estate and Outsourcing footprint.
Supply Chain provides four services: Category & Supplier Management, Regional Procurement, Vendor Risk Management and MDS Governance; and includes a Commercial Support and Transformation team.
The post is located in Krakow, Zabierzow.
• 1+ years of relevant risk management experience preferably in the third party management area, i.e., assessing and managing risks and compliance, especially regulatory compliance, reputational, financial, and macro-risks (e.g., geopolitical), and/or other relevant experience in financial services
• understanding of sourcing, procurement, vendor and contract management processes
• experience with risk management and compliance tools and systems
• understanding of bank operations and the role of external service providers and outsourcing
• proven capability to manage multiple and complex projects
• strong problem solving and change management skills
• convincing presentation skills, including preparation of presentations in MS PowerPoint
• excellent analytical skills and confident in MS Excel
• passion for continuous improvement and process optimization
• ability to quickly learn and adapt to a changing environment
• experience with SAP Ariba (or similar) tool – would be an asset
• great communication skills, you know how to engage with stakeholders and build networks
• ability to propose operational improvements
• ability to work in an international environment
• details orientation and ability to take ownership of own work results
• fluency in written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.