YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY:We are seeking an experienced IT Security Engineer who is passionate about information security and will ensure that the evolution of the Digital Workplace & Collaboration products and services constantly brings value across the different parts of our business by respecting the principles of security, privacy, and data protection by design.
- Administer and harden security configuration of Digital Workplace & Collaboration products and services, automate security processes and continuously look for efficiency gains through standardization and automation
- Define and integrate security-by-design & privacy-by-design requirements and considerations into systems during their implementation, deployment and support
- Implement and operate security tools and products in alignment with information security architecture, enterprise processes, standards and IT controls framework
- Provide IT security coaching and guidance to other team members, assisting them in resolving their tasks in secure and compliant manner
- Monitor changes in the legal, regulatory, and contractual landscape, evaluate impact and recommend necessary security improvements
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Thorough understanding of information security concepts such as PAM, IAM, MFA, SSO, DLP, SIEM, BCP, DRP, RIM
- Proven deep and broad technical expertise in assessing, implementing, and operating Microsoft 365 collaboration solutions from such perspectives as security, controls, privacy, compliance, legal, etc.
- In-depth experience in information and cyber security with strong focus on Microsoft 365 technologies e.g. AIP, DLP, MCAS, MDATP, PIM, Office ATP, etc.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architectures (e.g. SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, FaaS) and their corresponding characteristics in terms of information security
- Solid understanding of ITIL and working experience with (both classical and agile) project and change management methodologies
- Up-to-date with technology, especially Microsoft’s directions, roadmap, upcoming features and their impact on the company’s implementation/maintenance of Microsoft 365 solutions
- High level of personal integrity, with ability to professionally handle confidential matters
NICE TO HAVE:- One or more Microsoft 365 specific certificates (such as MS-500, MS-101, MS-100) or other cyber security certificates (such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSK) would be a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- free bike and car parking for all employees
BE A PART OD REVOLUTIONARY CHANGEAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.