The Senior Documentation and Registration Specialist is a member of the CAP Registration team in Service Delivery. Department which is responsible for managing the market investment approval and account opening processes for markets that require foreign investor registration and/or documentation requirements to open cash and securities accounts.
The Senior Documentation and Registration Specialist will liaise with BBH client servicing groups and subcustodian providers to process registration requests. The Senior Document and Registration Specialist will complete registration database updates and maintenance and updates to registration kits for assigned markets. The position requires an individual with a great attention to detail, ability to organization, accuracy, and client service skills.
- Review and submit registration documents to subcustodians and local markets for approval.
- Develop expertise on assigned client structures and provide guidance on market entry and documentation requirements.
- Ensure registration events are processed in timely manner and status updates are maintained in myreg system.
- Escalate issues to manager which could result in delays in registration or impact client satisfaction with service.
- Research changes to registration requirements in assigned markets and ensure Registration Kits and materials are accurate on Worldview.
- Attain expertise on registration matters in assigned markets and be a resource for team members on registration matters in these markets.
- Compile scorecards relating to subcustodian performance in assigned markets.
- Complete registration documents on behalf of assigned RegDeluxe clients based on foundation documents provided.
- Initiate events in myreg for RegDeluxe activity.
- Liaise directly with external clients to guide them through registration process and provide status updates on events.
- Support special projects on team as required such as subcustodian conversions, myreg systems testing.
- BA/BS degree.
- 2 years of Client Facing/ financial experience.
- Ability to prioritize heavy workload, work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work directly with external clients on complex issues.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.