Compliance & Operational Risk Control Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker with an investigative mind-set? Are you presenting good attention to the details and a ‘can do’ attitude?
We’re looking for an ambitious professional who is willing to
-review alerts created by our monitoring tools in relation to data leaving the bank on a daily basis and process as appropriate
- assess the severity of the alerts as per business instructions (DISO)
- manage escalation of incident to Line Manager for review and further investigations
- manage escalation of incident to HR Legal / L&C / DISOs / etc. as required
• liaise with DLP technical teams for any technical issues
• produce weekly dashboards and other reports (incl. ad-hoc)
• ensure compliance with internal UBS policies, processes and procedures
• support process changes, documentation updates and process effectiveness where applicable
• support the DLS Remediation Service Manager with incident management and other (ad-hoc) tasks
You’ll be working in the team based in Eximius Park in Zabierzów. Our role is to support Divisional Information Security Office (DISO) function regarding information and data protection. You will be responsible for monitoring electronic information distribution outside the bank using the tools implemented to this purpose such as Symantec Enforce You will be also responsible for the remediation of potential data leakage issues following the agreed procedures.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• excellent written and spoken English
• good knowledge of MS Office
• very good communication skills
• ability to be flexible and to manage a challenging workload independently and as part of a team
• analytical, with the ability to provide practical solutions
• well organized with a sharp attention to detail
• motivated and driven to get the right outcome
• genuinely interested in the financial markets
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.