Poland Regional Lead for Collateral IT
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
The Collateral and Margin team is seeking an agile experienced regional lead with strong industry experience and a deep understanding of technology committed to building world class end to end Digital Platforms.
The Teams and programs aim is to create an integrated digital user experience platform through the user/client service whilst consolidating, simplifying and standardizing the existing solutions and platforms. The current and future solution -platform strategy is hybrid spanning cloud solutions, product and developed solutions
The responsibilities of the role include:
• must have proven track record in successfully building, releasing, and maintaining large-scale user-client centric Digital enterprise systems in a complex technology environment – preferably within Financial Services, or major Asset Manager or Investment Banking Group
• managing distributed scrum teams and a scrum of scrums delivery process, plan, organize and control areas of the IT delivery across multiple teams in partnership with various distributed delivery PM's, ensure projects are delivered within mutually agreed scope and timeline as part of the client coverage platform strategy
• ensure Agile concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls while leading and demonstrating value-add principles to a team
• instill best practices around coding techniques, architectural design, maximum code reuse, testability, application integration, performance, reliability, manageability and security, and understand how this applies to an agile environment
• support with PMO activities to provide Portfolio-program-project oversight and management for local and partner vendor resources
• build effective and collaborative cross departmental relationships to enable timely and quality deliverables
• ensure teams are following agreed and defined processes for delivery of software and support
• provide clear and crisp status updates into weekly project - program governance updated and meetings
• be credible and able to hold their own in technical and functional conversations with senior analysts and developers.
• work with the distributed program – project delivery leads to enhance development processes to support the evolution of the teams ways of working
• be comfortable to work from UBS and Partner Vendor sites as needed and convenient
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
The IB Tech Collateral and Margin team develops and maintains a suite of applications that comprise a Collateral Management and Reporting system. The system is used for the calculation of margin of OTC Derivative, Repo, Financing and FX products. It is a cross-product system that assimilates data from across the bank, representing over half of the banks traded products. Members of this team work closely with Global Collateral Management, as well as traders from all business areas, trade support and business development analysts to provide global solutions for varied business requirements. The system is the basis of the next-generation margin management system.
• worked as a regional lead, Project manager, leading software engineering team(s) for ideally 15+ Years with user centric applications / platforms in the financial services / capital markets industry
• full software development life-cycle
• must have proven track record in successfully building, releasing, and maintaining large client centric Digital systems in a complex technology environment.
• ability to work in environments that are undergoing complex change, working in an iterative manner, evolving conversations and understanding how far to challenge and when.
• experience of planning; forecasting, budget control, people management and retention planning.
• experience with projects –platforms with focus user centric design in a digital landscape and the opportunities for service improvement and innovation offered by digital technology
• have a solid technical background, adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
• experience working with vendor and products including integration
• preferably PMP, PRINCE2, Scrum certified
• knowledge of tools such as JIRA , SharePoint, etc.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.