Who we are looking for:
As a Vulnerability Remediation Engineer, you will be experienced and able to cover all areas in this field relating to Infrastructure and applications. These would include Service Delivery, Service Management, continual service improvement and client satisfaction, as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be a Subject Matter Expert in the field of Vulnerability Management, covering (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Experience in security operations, monitoring and vulnerability & patch management technologies, with the ability to demonstrate understanding of the business requirements working with appropriate Risk and Compliance teams.
- Knowledge of vulnerability and threat management, as well as threat intelligence services and practices
- Good Understanding across at least one of the following Infrastructure technologies e.g. Server platforms, Network, Storage, Desktop, Databases
- Knowledge of orchestration and automation technologies to improve patch delivery capabilities.
- To build and maintain strong operational relationships with our vendors and 3rd Party suppliers through key governance forums.
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of compliance and delivery levels required within SLAs.
- Based on trend analysis or forecasted requirements, suggest measures aimed at increasing patching compliance.
- Controls and risk monitor the 3rd party for adherence to the company’s Audit controls.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Management tools e.g. Qualys, Chef Inspec, Splunk would be adventagous
- Knowledge of windows & Linux operating systems
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Ticketing systems (Service Now, Remedy)
- Reporting skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and balance priorities across simultaneous assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct occasional travel, regionally and globally
- Experience with the creation of communications/presentations.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing, with diverse audiences
What We Offer:
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.