You will be working in close collaboration with a team of business and IT Solution specialists, where you will show discernment and confidence to take care of higher level of management and partners, presenting and promoting BI / Analytics data design concepts.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:• Lead business requirements discussions with internal customers to implement analytic solutions.
• Collaborate with other Data owners, data architects and Subject Matter Experts to craft analytical and reporting solutions using PMI approved technologies: Data lake, Power BI visualization, Power designer for data modeling
• Help business to migrate from legacy solutions to new approved technology stack (e.g. Tableau to Power BI)
• Within the agreed enterprise data architecture, define and craft detailed data architecture to assist the business in meeting their analytics business objectives.
• Provide knowledge/experience to advice on appropriate data concept options suited for the business capability to be delivered.
• Try new things and prove the value of your own ideas and innovations.
• Efficient manage the balance between business partners’ requirements on hand and long-term strategy
• Drive continuous process improvement and innovation
• Deliver value to the business
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• Bachelor or Master of Computer Science (technical profile preferred)
• Strong (3+ years) experience in design and implementation of reporting & analytical solutions based on Big Data and Cloud Analytical Databases (AWS Data Lake, AWS EMR, Snowflake)
• Strong experience in design and implementation of analytical solutions leveraging Power BI and Tableau, MS SQL
• Knowledge of data modeling techniques / data architecture tools.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in English (written and spoken)
AN ASSET WOULD BE:• BI/Analytics certifications as a plus
• Knowledge of data migration tools as a plus
• Agile planning and business value creation experience.
• Experience working in an ideation, experimentation approach to innovation.
• Previous exposure to an international environment.
• Understanding of key processes in technology delivery.
• You should be a self-starter and be able to drive end to end process.
WHAT WE OFFER:Our success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Trainings and certificates
Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
Work life balance
Work from home ( 9 days in a month), flex hours, compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
Designed internal career path
You drive your own development. Due our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
Lunch & coffee break
Subsidial meals (50% discount in our canteen / Sodexo vouchers)), freshly grounted coffe, foodtrucks in our garden
Happy parents program
Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
Multisport program, social and charity events
Office space / workplace
Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!
Be a part od revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.