To enable this change, People and Culture are putting data at the heart of every major decision we make about our most important resource: our employees. With huge change, comes huge opportunity.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life! You’ll be surrounded by some of leading People Analytics and People scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject specialists and commercial decision-makers.
Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Are you up for a 6-month challenge which will give you an incredible set of skills for the rest of your career? During this internship you will learn:
• how an organization works on a strategic level,
• what drives efficiency and how advanced analytical techniques can help enable this,
• a host of skills such as data science, product development and project management methodologies.
We are looking to recruit:• Someone with a growth mindset looking to learn a wide range of skill sets,
• A student of 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation in a quantitative field (e.g. data science, economics, statistics, I/O psychology),
• Skilled in Statistical and Data modeling with experience using Excel and experience (or demonstrable desire to deepen knowledge around) one of the following:
1. Another programming language (e.g. Python/R, SQL),
2. Data visualization tools (e.g. dashboards, Power BI, Tableau),
3. Data engineering (Data modelling, mining, scraping, cleansing).
• Has strong attention to detail,
• Customer-oriented and problem-solving mindset,
• Proficient in both written and spoken English,
• Someone who is open to working flexibly with stakeholders in different time zones and often to tight deadlines.
You will join the Strategic Planning & Insights Team within People & Culture (HR) in Krakow, Poland. You will work in close collaboration with commercial markets across the globe to build data products to help business leaders more efficiently manager their teams.
As an intern you will:• Work alongside a team of data scientists, front end developers and internal consultants to define business problems, develop solutions and build data products,
• Work with, clean and organize large volumes of confidential data,
• Prepare forecasting and regression models to influence people management decisions,
• Work on multiple agile software development projects creating data products and software solutions,
• Help deliver innovative and industry leading work,
• Work remotely in collaboration with partners across the globe.
Find a new pathOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.