Risk Data Analyst & Reporting Specialist
Investment Banking, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you self-motivated and confident ? Do you have a knack for introducing improvements through automation and simplification ? We’re looking for someone like this to:
• Be an integral part of the global Business Risk Management team that supports the Investment Bank in implementing Operational Risk Framework
• Focus on improving and automating risk reporting, information automation and data management
• Design and support regular reporting using a variety of tools (Excel VBA, Alteryx Designer, Tableau, Business Objects)
• Constructively challenge activities performed by the team aiming for greater consistency, efficiency and simplification
• Be involved in operational risk processes, including amongst others: controls testing and self-assessment, risk events analysis, issue remediation and running controls owned by the team
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank’s Business Risk Management team, located in Krakow/Zabierzow. As the IB’s first line of defense, we support the Front Office in operational risk management & reporting.
• Very good command of English both written and spoken
• Previous experience in one of these areas: Data Analysis, Reporting, Risk Management, Information Security
• Working knowledge of Tableau or Alteryx Designer, (Excel VBA or Business Objects would be an additional advantage)
• Proactive approach and focus on continuous improvement
• Ability to organize own workload and prioritize
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.