Corporate Actions Specialist
Job Reference #
• Sending notifications to clients
• Processing the instructions
• Booking the CA events
• Reconciliation the breaks
• Resolution of queries with clients, counterparties and internal departments
• Daily handling and response of client claims
You’ll be working in Corporate Actions team in Wrocław, Dominikański office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management Luxembourg business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service. Desk coverage between 8am and 6pm – shift based.
You are highly committed and ideally possess the following skills:
• Experience in a Corporate Actions area or a similar function in the financial sector
• High attention to details and accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Working independently as well as in team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Keen to develop yourself in a dynamic environment
• Good computer skills
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.