Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1800 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
The Audit Innovation function works with members of Internal Audit to identify automation opportunities and develop repeatable solutions. The candidate must be proficient in the uses of analytics and visualization tools to create and execute automated processes including solutions, robotics, natural language processing, and machine learning. The results of the analytics directly impact the Citigroup’s saftey and soundness through the testing of key business controls and the identification of emerging risks. In addition to strong technical skills, the candidate requires a functional knowledge of banking processes and related risks and controls.
- Leadership and subject matter expertise in the development of audit processes improvements.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Assisting audit teams in performing moderately complex audits related to Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; or supplier management in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards.
- Providing coaching to team members regarding the use of automation in all phases of the audit process.
- Monitoring the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommending appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Pro-actively developing automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- Participating in the innovative use of audit analytics through direct participation in all phases of audits (i.e., business monitoring, planning, fieldwork, reporting).
- Assisting in defining data needs, designing and executing audit analytics during audits in accordance with the audit methodology and professional standards.
- Promoting continuous improvement in all aspects of audit automation activities (e.g., technical environment, software, operating procedures).
Qualifications and Competencies
- At least 4 years of business / audit analyst experience in providing automated solutions to business needs.
- Work experience in global environment and in large company.
- Excellent technical, programming and databases skills.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following data manipulation skills:
- Proficiency in at least one of the following Data Visualization skills:
- Power BI
- Proficiency in at least two of the following programming skills
- Machine Learning (e.g., Python, R, Google TensorFlow)
- UNIX / Windows (Power) Shell Scripting
- Experience of the following areas would be a plus:
- Data Science including extracting insights from large volumes of data in various forms
- Business Intelligence including use of statistics, data modeling, data mining and predictive analytics
- the Banking Businesses (i.e., Institutional Clients Group, Consumer, and Corporate Functions)
- Big Data analysis including big data dedicated use like HUE, Hive
- Project Management / Solution Development Life Cycle
- Proficiency in MS Office usage (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical ability to understand business processes and related risks and controls, and develop innovative audit analytics based upon audit needs.
- Ingenuity in enhancing client support through innovative use of analytics.
- Strong interpersonal and multicultural skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Self-driven, problem solving approach. Understanding of procedures and following these to keep quality and security of processes.
- Opportunity to develop analytics and project management skills as well as expand knowledge in the area of Internal Audit function.
- Working with newest technologies available.
- A chance to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide.
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies.
- Excellent working environment, relax zones for employees, friendly and supporting atmosphere, inspiring environment.
- Attractive Social Benefits System (pension plan, medical care, life insurance, digital learning platforms etc.).