Who we are looking for:
The team in Poland deals with the complex futures and options processing for the entire European exchange traded derivatives, Centre of Excellence book of business and supplementary business off-shored from other State Street sites. The Derivatives Group is the central point of contact for the clearing banks and client service teams on all sites.Other services include some cash instructions and the improvement of processes for recording derivative instruments accurately and efficiently.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder record keeping to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate. SSGS’ tools help our clients to make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
As Senior Derivatives Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out core and complex processing activities in accordance with established procedures
- Multitasking, ensuring accuracy and executing against pre-determined deadlines
- Performing daily process checks and providing support within the deadlines
- Performing custom work for complex funds, looking for ways to standardize when possible
- Handling complex issues and escalating as needed acting with a sense of urgency
- Ensuring for quality, accuracy and timeliness of results
- Training staff on principles of the process
- Adhering to established operating risk, compliance controls and standard operating procedures.
- Applying industry knowledge to help other staff members.
- Performing related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with business related coursework.
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience in custody, fund accounting, derivatives and/or transaction processing.
- Knowledge of financial securities markets, language and products as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Solid understanding of ETD/OTC products and their lifecycle.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, and spreadsheet proficiency. VBA skills nice to have .
- Team Player.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize assignments under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- Premium life insurance package
- Employee savings plan
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway