Group Change Governance – Analytics and Reporting Specialist
Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Are you a critical thinker and passionate about Change? Can you see the big picture, identify patterns and connect the dots? We’re looking for someone like you who can
• prepare regular qualitative and quantitative management information when assessing the bank’s change portfolios / programs status
• produce effective reports for senior management, and further develop / implement the reporting framework
• partner with senior stakeholders across the firm
You will be part of the Group Change Governance (GCG) team within Group Governance. Group Governance is a key unit within the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance function, enabling effective governance processes, focusing on reducing organizational complexity, and with an ambition to enhance clarity and agility wherever we're involved. You will play a vital role in the function's 2nd line of defense mandate, ensuring that the relevant risks are identified and reported, the appropriate actions defined and agreed with management, and consequently contributing to successful execution of firm-wide change initiatives.
• university degree or equivalent with a background in a business, finance, computer science or project management discipline
• at least 3 years practical experience in the area of project management and the preparation of complex reporting with a solid understanding of the key change execution topics
• experience in the financial industry and knowledge of UBS's internal processes and divisional / functional change activities is preferred
• experience with a range of business intelligence or reporting tools (e.g. Clarity PPM, JasperReports, tableau), and excellent knowledge of data manipulation in Excel (e.g. scripts, macros)
• analytical, detail oriented, structured, organized with methodical planning skills
• able to work with a diverse group of stakeholders and communicate at different management levels
• able to identify and assess emerging risks from qualitative and quantitative management information
• strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.