IT Risk and Control Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert in Technology risk and controls management? Do you have a strong can-do attitude, well-organized and detail-oriented? Are you skilled at conducting risk assessments, implementing control frameworks and remediating risk and control deficiencies?
We’re looking for a Risk and Control Specialist within the TOC Infrastructure and Platform team to:
• coordinate the risk related topics to ensure compliance with all relevant UBS policies and regulations
• work with various stakeholders from Group Technology functions, Compliance and Operational Risk Control, and Group Internal Audit
• Support Operational Risk projects, deliver required Risk Monitoring actions and end-to-end support for the Key Procedural Controls Assessment processes
• prepare and lead risk committee meetings with high level management
• identify, remediate and mitigate technology risks
• empower the Technology organization with the required training and guidance to improve awareness of risk policies and processes to maintain an effective risk culture
• analyze risk-related metrics, identify trends, standardize and automate reporting to report our key risk effectively
• identify and help implement digital risk opportunities to reduce effort, improve confidence and become more audit ready
• assist in and Improve audit engagements both internal and external and ensure we maintain discipline in our audit responses
You will be working in the Infrastructure & Platform Risk Management team and will be based in Poland, reporting to the Infrastructure & Platform Risk lead, interacting closely with all teams across infrastructure & Platform and the wider Group Technology Risk Management teams. You will play a vital role in seeing that the necessary risk frameworks are appropriately embedded across the division. As a risk and control specialist, you will partner with the technology teams to manage operational, regulatory and technology associated risks.
• experience in IT risk management, preferably in the financial services industry
• experience in building relationships with senior level stakeholders across a global organization
• strong analytical and reporting skills and well-organized with an attention to details, preferably with technical background
• an ability to take responsibility for delivering tasks with the required quality and on time
• a pragmatic approach in solving complex control deficiencies
• a skilled communicator who adapts style to audience and conveys clear, accurate and concise information
• An independent, engaged person who communicates openly, raises concerns & issues proactively
• good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and a working knowledge of tableau and data analytics tools would be beneficial
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.