- Client-facing Project Manager, managing projects end-to-end.
- Providing Project Management Delivery for AML Strategic Initiatives, involving Technology and business stakeholders.
- Coordinating activities of the project team, identifying necessary resources and developing schedules to meet completion deadlines
- Determining scope and impact of project risks and issues; raising and resolving issues.
- Applying good understanding of concepts and procedures within own IT project leadership area to resolve issues.
- Persuades and influences others through communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties.
- Understanding AML Compliance business needs and Mantas product data requirements, developing in-depth knowledge of AML behaviour detection as it applies to the banking industry.
- 3-5 years experience in an IT project leadership role with commensurate people management experience.
- Project Management skills and proven successful delivery of projects
- Knowledge and experience of Software Development Life Cycles.
- Technology background
- Analytical skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to work with multiple deliverables.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of AML/Compliance systems e.g. Mantas
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience